The Lash Lounge Sydney is looking for outstanding Lash Artists to join their expanding team!
Due to consistent expansion, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Eyelash Extension Artist/Stylist to join our team of professional and passionate lash artists.
We provide ongoing training with our staff to keep them up to date on latest trends in the industry and to bring you up to Master level should it be required. If you have had training and/or experience in Volume Lashes it will be an advantage, however we will provide Volume training to the successful applicants.
We are looking for stylists who are available to work Monday to Saturday (or part thereof) from 20 or more hours per week. Please mention how many hours/days you are looking to work as we offer flexible working hours. We pay well above the award and for the successful applicant, we offer excellent incentives, bonuses and a relaxed working enviornment. We do ask that you are available most Saturdays and some weeknights.
Skills Required are:
– Eyelash extension application/removal. Your skill level will be determined at the interview where you may need to apply lashes on a model.
– Volume Lashes (not essential as we will train you if required)
– Eyebrow Styling. (not essential, highly regarded)
– Happy and friendly disposition, able to work well in a team and under time pressures
– Have the ability to build and maintain customer relationships Applications
- MUST be available to work Saturday's
Only people with a valid working visa for Australia or a resident of Australia will be considered.
Please email our Salon Assistant with your resume, recent and clear images of your work and the hours/days you are available to email@example.com
SYDNEY'S PREMIER LASH AND BROW SALON IS LOOKING FOR A SALON ASSISTANT TO JOIN THE TEAM!
The Lash Lounge is Sydney's premier Master Lash and Brow Salon and is now looking for a FULL TIME OR CASUAL Salon Assistant to join the team in Rozelle, Sydney.
The role will see you
- as the face of the salon! You are the first person our clients meet as they arrive.
- managing our reception by greeting customers, answering calls and making appointments.
- maintaining stock levels, placing orders, banking and general salon duties
- assisting the team by maintaining their workstations
- assisting the Company Director
The right candidate will have
- great customer service skills in person and on the phone
- a passion for beauty
- Min 3 yrs experience working in a beauty or hair salon or other retail/ hospitality is desirable but not essential
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rates + super +incentives
- a beautiful brand new workspace in trendy Rozelle, surrounded by lots of shops and cafe's
- flexible working conditions
- would suit someone with a passion for excellence in customer service and a passion for the beauty industry
- must be able to work until 7pm weekdays and Saturday work is required
- most of all a FUN and HAPPY working environment
Applicant must be a permanent Australian Resident. Please email your resume to our Salon Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org