The Lash Lounge is an appointment only salon. To ensure the salon operates smoothly & efficiently, we ask that you please consider the following terms & conditions of The Lash Lounge. By making an appointment with us, you agree to our terms & conditions.
1. We understand that from time to time unforeseeable circumstances do arise and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We kindly ask that you please give us a MINIMUM of 24 BUSINESS hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. If you do not give us notice or if you do not turn up to your appointment, the full service charge may apply. Please also bare in mind our salon trading hours so if you have an appointment on a Tuesday morning, you will need to cancel no later than Saturday morning as we do not check messages on the days we are closed). Text messages may not be accepted or responded to.
2. All new eyelash extension bookings require a holding deposit of 50% of the total appointment cost. If you fail to cancel or reschedule within 24 business hours, the deposit will NOT be refunded. Vouchers/packages will also be void if cancelled within 24 business hours.
3. We see many customers every day and we respect our customers’ time is valuable, as is ours. If you do not turn up or are running late, this affects everyone, our team & our customers. We cannot allocate extra time to your appointment if you do not arrive on time. This also means that your lashes will not get the full attention they deserve & you may not have the lashes you had hoped for.
Arriving to your appointment
1. We ask that you please arrive around 5 minutes before your appointment time if you need to use the bathroom, have time to unwind or remove make up/clean lashes so as not to eat into your precious appointment time. Please make sure all traces of make up have been removed (See “Lash Care”). For your comfort and that of our customers we also kindly ask that you switch your mobile to silent while at the salon.
2. We now kindly ask that you please do NOT bring your small children (under 5 yrs old) to appointments without discussing this with us prior. There have been fatal accidents in the past at other Beauty Salons in Australia and we have hot wax & chemicals in the salon that may harm a small child when left unattended. This is your time to relax, and you will have your eyes closed from 1-3 hours where you will not be able to tend to your children & neither will our team. If you do arrive with young children, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment & the full cost of the service will also be charged.
1. We recommend you maintain your extensions with infills every 2-4 weeks or if there is no less than 30% left. After 4 weeks (or less than 30% remaining), you will need a new full set.
2. Reactions are unforeseeable and can happen to anyone at anytime at no fault of the technician or product. We cannot offer a refund if this occurs, however we advise you contact us immediately so we can offer you a solution to the condition (e.g free removal of the extensions). Also see your doctor immediately if you are concerned.
3. If within 48 hrs of having your extensions applied, you are not 100% satisfied, we will be happy to either remove them or fix them at no charge. If you do not let us know of your concerns within 48 hrs, we may not be able to accommodate you.